COVID-19: A note from World Class Dentistry
COVID-19 is in our communities and on our minds. Right now, our highest priority is the health and safety of our patients and our dental team. We are committed to a safe environment to provide your dental care with extended maintenance frequency of sanitization and cleaning.
We ask all patients to take preventative measures for the safety of themselves and others. Your best defense to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 is to follow good prevention practices:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, like your cell phone.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- If you have traveled recently or have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 and are experiencing the above symptoms, please seek medical attention right away.
- Before you go to any health care facility, call ahead and let them know of your recent travel and symptoms.
We ask that patients keep scheduled appointments. In the event you must reschedule, we request you contact us immediately. Our office hours remain open Monday through Friday 8 AM–4 PM. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 closely and will keep you informed of any developments that may impact your dental care. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Thank you for choosing World Class Dentistry, and know in good times and in challenging times, we’re with you.
We wish you and your loved ones good health in the months to come.
Dr. Jill Morris & Dr. Burr Bakke
World Class Dentistry